As an integral member of the Project Team, the Project Engineer is the master of project plans and specifications. He or she contributes to ensuring that each project is completed on time and within budget by (1) anticipating problems and proactively developing solutions, (2) maintaining a strategic focus on all aspects of engineering and project management, and (3) leading teams and collaborating with various stakeholders. Mastery of the above places the Project Engineer on track to be considered for a Project Manager role at SC Builders.
Primary Areas Responsibilities & Specific Tasks
OAC & Special Coordination Meetings – Manage the recording of action items/decisions and attendees with meeting-minute documentation Cost Management
Manage commissioning process (not every project requires this) Schedule/Call-in inspections with City (only when Superintendent needs it) Other responsibilities
The successful Project Engineer at SC Builders consistently demonstrates:
1. Strong communication skills.
2. The ability to learn, ask questions, and absorb information.
3. Outstanding problem-solving skills.
4. Exceptional talent in project estimating, financial management, and timely documentation.
5. Effective team leadership and management.
6. Ability to perform under pressure.
7. The power to create “raving fans” among clients, architects, and other project partners.
NOTE: If you are viewing this posting from a site OTHER than BambooHR and want to submit your application for it, please follow this link: https://scbuildersinc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=3